Expense Business PartnerFinance
- Salary: GBP 45000.00 per day - GBP 55000.00 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Interim
- Reference: BBBH139889
- Drive the Expense budgeting process for our client on a bottoms-up basis by cost centre for strategic and operating planning (OP), maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Quarterly Review of accruals, expense movements, amortisation of intangibles, capitalization, and recharges to other businesses, prior to closing quarterly financials and ensuring they are in line with trends and business performance.
- Lead quarterly review of expenses with functional leads for agreed functions, understanding run-rates and analysing any one-timers or unusual fluctuations. Drive and agree full year forecasts for cost & headcount with functional leads.
- Reporting detailed expenses quarterly by cost centre, and preparation of quarterly cost centre statements for functional leads and cost centre managers. Liaise with Ex Com members on all queries concerning expenses and ensuring that expense discipline is achieved
- Assist the FP&A Expense Manager in monthly headcount tracking & working with HR to ensure that recruitment is approved as part of Target Operating Models (TOM).
- Supporting and participating in the development of short-term, medium-term and long-term forecasts for Expenses
- Work closely with regional FP&A, Regional CFO's & accounting teams to consolidate analysis and forecasts for short and long term planning purposes, as well as communicating current performance.
- Assist the FP&A team in completion of schedules in the Corporate Reporting Tool.
- Quick response to ad hoc and cost centre manager queries.
- Drive/participate in expense reduction initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum Part-Qualified Accountant
- 2 years experience in an FP&A role in a global organization operating in multiple countries, or similar accounting/analysis exposure to complex environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of expense analysis
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- IT literate - knowledge and experience of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP & Business Objects Financial Reporting tools desirable
- Ability to operate independently & take accountability for delivery
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.