Financial Planning & AnalysisFinance
- The FP&A team provides direct support to the Chief Financial Officer in the areas of planning, forecasting, reporting and value-added analysis. Candidates should possess strong analytical skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Our client is seeking professionals with experience in quantitative or analytical fields, eager to join a high performance asset management firm. Candidates should possess excellent relationship and project management capabilities along with strong quantitative and analytical skills. Candidates must have a high aptitude towards financial analysis software such as Excel in order to be successful in this role.
- The EMEA Regional FP&A team play a key role in the production of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP). The primary purpose of the ICAAP document is to inform the organisations Board ongoing assessment of its ability to meet its liabilities as they fall due, how it intends to deal with risks, and the amount and nature of financial resources that our client considers necessary to hold. FP&A are responsible for modelling the impact of various risks on our P&L, Balance Sheet and Capital.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Play a leading role in the ICAAP including modelling the revenue stress tests, the compound stress test and the wind-down.
- Being an active member of the cross-functional ICAAP team, working closely with Risk & Quantitative Analysis (RQA), Corporate Accounting, Compliance and other teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the ICAAP.
- Working with RQA to enhance the revenue stress testing to take inputs from various RQA modelled scenarios and prepare output for the ICAAP and other committees.
- Liaising with different areas across the business to gather inputs in to the wind-down, an analysis that models the closure of the entities, and model these assumptions.
- Preparing assumptions papers and present these to the ICAAP Steering Committee.
- Preparing materials for the Board.
- Support adhoc queries and analysis as needed.
- Experience of ICAAP or equivalent regulatory capital projects preferred
- Strong Excel financial modelling skills are essential.
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills; strategic and creative thinking.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting, escalation of issues, where appropriate.
- Focused attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in their work product.
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
- Collaborative, team-oriented, service-oriented.
- A desire to work in a high-energy environment with a dedicated commitment to excellence.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong academics including bachelor's degree in a numeric discipline
- Qualified accountant preferred but not essential
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.