Financial Reporting & regulatory AccountantFinance
- Salary: GBP 60000.00 per year - GBP 60000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135108
To have day-to-day involvement in the preparation, maintenance and integrity of the Financial and Regulatory Reporting submitted to Head Office.
The incumbent will report direct to the Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting.
Preparation of financial and regulatory reporting s covering;
- Financial Reporting to Head Office Paris
- Doubtful debt & provisioning reporting.
- Inter company reconciliations.
- Reporting of French GAAP and IFRS.
- SURFI liquidity reporting via ABLE. Ensuring data sent to ABLE fD is accurate.
- Assist in the placing of funding for financial management transactions.
- Assist in preparation of ALM reports in times of sickness/holiday.
- Liaise with the bank's auditors and ensure a smooth quarterly audit.
- Assist with preparation of audit certificates in busy periods.
- Cover for Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting in times of sickness/holiday.
- To build close relationships both within London CIB UK and with the Reporting Team.
- Ensuring procedure manuals are kept up to date to cover all aspects of this job description.
- Keeping technically up to date on all IFRS developments.
- To keep the Head Of Financial & Regulatory Reporting appraised at all times of issues relating to reporting matters.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may reasonably be requested by the Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting and which are commensurate with the position of Senior Financial & Regulatory Reporting officer.