International Recruitment Consultant - Graduate SchemeFinance
McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy. Founded in 1987, McGregor Boyall have just celebrated 30 years of excellence in recruitment. Headquartered in the City of London, other office locations include; Manchester, Edinburgh, Dubai and Singapore. McGregor Boyall focuses on numerous disciplines across two main sectors; Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to speak with hard working, motivated graduates who are looking to kick start their career in recruitment. There are currently 6 positions available for the next Trainee intake, and if successful you will receive full 360 training. The training will include sales, headhunting training, and also regular 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to work for a reputable, established brand and progress rapidly through the ranks.
- Advertising externally on behalf of clients
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short listing suitable candidates
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Building strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- Lead generation to support Business Development function
- Attending client meetings in order to maintain relationships
- Continuously networking within your specific sector
- Achieving and excelling at KPI's / targets set by your manager
Key skills required:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience - sales experience is preferable but not essential
- Results orientated - able to demonstrate when last worked to targets
- Hardworking, resilient nature
- Language skills are preferable but not essential
- Articulate and well presented
What McGregor Boyall can offer you:
- On - going recruitment training and development to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant within first 12 months
- Competitive salary and unrivalled commission scheme
- Fast paced, meritocratic working environment
- Clear and achievable career progression
- Quarterly team incentive night outs to top London bars
- Monthly and annual incentives including; vacations to exciting international cities including Las Vegas, New York and Monte Carlo!
- Quarterly lunch club targets to London's top restaurants
If you are a hardworking, confident and results driven graduate looking to join a likeminded business, then please get in touch today!
Due to the high number of applications, a phone interview will not be guaranteed to all applicants. If your CV meets the requirements, we will call you within 3-5 working days to discuss in more detail.