Pillar 3 Document AssistantFinance
One of the responsibilities of the Group Regulatory Reporting team is the Pillar 3 Disclosure, which includes:
Producing and analysing the Group's Annual and Interim Pillar 3 Reports, which are required to meet external reporting requirements, mainly driven by: Capital Regulation Requirements (CRR) Part 8 disclosure articles, EBA guidelines and industry best practice.
This report, and other internal supplementary reports provide insightful, business-led analytical review of the disclosures to support senior management and Committee approval, prior to the report being uploaded onto the Group's website.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, Group Regulatory Reporting, the responsibilities of the role are to:
- Lead on the physical update of the Pillar 3 Document (the preparation and production thereof)
- Assisting in stakeholder management; receiving feedback and updates from stakeholders and senior management to flow through the document.
- Supporting colleagues from the Group Regulatory Reporting team and Group Regulatory Policy team throughout the process.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University degree or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge, and proficient in 'Word', 'Excel'
- CDM (IBM Cognos Disclosure Management) application experience would be desirable. (Otherwise, on job training will be provided)
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- The initiative and curiosity to highlight/flag potential issues.
- A high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Interpersonal and team working skills, able to grasp new concepts
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and cope with the demand of working to tight deadlines.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.