Our client is one of the world's leading insurance groups. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries.
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of all core planning and performance management (PPM) deliverables for assigned portfolios including; profit and loss reporting with variance analysis, expense analysis, balance sheet and capital reporting
- Provide high quality financial analysis and insight on the business performance for assigned portfolios, both to internal stakeholders and to Group
- Manage key relationships, coordinating with finance and shared service teams, in the preparation of reporting deliverables
- Preparation of the annual financial business plan for assigned portfolios, working closely with key internal stakeholders, local shared service finance teams and the Group planning team
- Production and monitoring of key performance indicators used to measure success of the division
- Identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies for the Finance function and act as a catalyst to drive change and standardisation
- Key contributor to implement portfolio segregation to transfer financial and performance management of new portfolios, ensuring standardisation and efficiency of output production
- Work closely with the portfolio management team, providing financial inputs and preparing ad-hoc analysis, to support monitoring of portfolio performance
- Assist in transaction preparation for disposals of portfolios, with focus on preparation of data rooms, query resolution and transaction economics
- Provide relevant finance support and insight to stakeholders to assist in decision making
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant with at least three years post qualification experience
- Insurance experience
- Strong knowledge in applying IFRS and local statutory/regulatory guidelines and rules
- Experience working with and influencing inter-departmental teams without direct supervisory authority
- Strong Microsoft office experience particularly in Excel, Powerpoint and model development
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.