Senior Finance Business PartnerFinance
- Salary: GBP 80000.00 per year - GBP 100000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH139947
Senior Finance Business Partner
The role reports to the Head of Finance and is part of the Business Finance and Performance team. The purpose of the position is to partner the Technology Division, supporting the senior stakeholders with financial decision making driven by, evaluation, planning, forecasting and reporting.
This will be a highly autonomoous role, and the role holder will be expected to display superlative business partnering skills right up to CEO level. The ability to communicate with board level stakeholders will be crucual.
The key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of the cyclical deliverables for the Division; budgeting, monthly reporting and quarterly forecasts
- Drive the business through data driven observations and analytical insight
- Bring innovative ideas forward for how to improve Finance's capabilities in supporting the business
- Actively look for ways to challenge and present opportunities to the business across cost and revenue working on strategic initiatives across the entire Group
- Take ownership of organic and inorganic projects and opportunities
- Work effectively with the Financial Controller and team for the Division
- Develop relationships across a broad spectrum of stakeholders and multiple business lines
- Deputise for Head of Finance when required
Behaviours and skills required to be successful in the role:
- Excellent financial background, qualified accountant.
- Good understanding of Technology
- Proven track record in Business Partnering and/or Project roles including:
- Ability to influence senior management to consider key financial issues within the business
- Ability to deal with complex issues and ambiguity, and implement practical and innovative solutions to problems
- Solid analytical background
- Driver of change and constantly looking for improvements
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.