- Salary: GBP 60000.00 per year - GBP 65000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140135
You must be a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of working within a treasury function to successfully apply for this position
Key duties will include:
- Recommending investments based on cash requirements by entity, rates and diversification of portfolio to senior management for approval, and placing funds with counterparties.
- Preparing and posting all accounting entries related to investments.
- Calculating interest from investments, reconciling funds received against expected balances.
- Preparing and posting revaluation journals for Treasury assets.
- Reconciling bank accounts on a timely basis.
- Preparing management reporting information on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Compiling Treasury Oversight Committee papers including stress testing analysis, foreign exchange exposure positions and investment proposals.
- Managing the client's foreign exchange exposures including placing FX orders for spot and forward dates.
- Maintaining hedge accounting documentation requirements, ensuring it is compliant with IAS39/IFRS9.
- Preparation of papers for the Boards and sub committees.
- Assisting with oversight of the Accounts Payable function.
Cash & Capital management
- Ensuring funding is in place in each entity to meet liquidity requirements.
- Reconciling bank accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly cashflow forecasts by legal entity, using information gathered from the wider finance team and business as required.
- Ensure cash flow forecasts are in line with the business planning team and understand any discrepancies, using this to determine investment plans and capital structure.
- Monitoring and managing funds within group Treasury Investment Policy limits.
Regulatory and counterparty reporting
- Preparing regulatory reports for the Fed and other US government agencies as required including BQ2 reporting.
- Providing information to Treasury counterparties related to FATCA and KYC requests as required.
- Managing the account opening processes with counterparties and building the accounts intothe client's internal controls and check.
- Monitor developments with ESMA and Dodd-Frank. Act on group derivatives trading.
- Ensure all legal documentation is kept up to date for group derivative counterparties.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.