Treasury Implementation ConsultantFinance
- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 38000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138377
This role is responsible for managing the end-to-end on-boarding process for clients requiring Treasury Management services within the UK ; this includes sending and receiving of documentation to clients; providing system demonstrations, set-up and training; involves extensive liaison with internal partners including Compliance, Legal, Sales.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Responsible for creating, sending and receiving of a wide range of documentation including Welcome Pack containing, Terms and Conditions and Resolutions of the Board of Directors, Certificate of Incumbency
- Supporting the RM/Sales throughout the entire Onboarding process to ensure a positive customer experience
- Interacting with the US & EMEA offices, internal product partners, other internal stakeholders (e.g., Legal, Compliance, Tax, Operations), and clients to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Working with clients to get them set up on the banks systems; providing access and training on the electronic channels via conference line or on occasion in person.
- Potential client visits with Sales colleagues to provide online system training and demonstrations.
- Request and drive receipt of client satisfaction surveys
- Experience in dealing with clients, providing examples of situations where excellent customer service was shown
- Experience of dealing with a variety of internal partners, providing examples of where collaboration assisted with resolving issues
- A general understanding of legal documentation
- An understanding of International business including FX and payments
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation & flexibility required, recognize the need to step up to assist colleagues and manager when required
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to raise Risk Awareness amongst team members
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel and Word
- Client training experience would be preferable
- Knowledge of UK clearing products and services such as BACS, Credit Cards, Direct Debits, Encashment Facilities would be preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and interact, negotiate and communicate with all levels of management, staff and internal team members