Housing Lawyer (Disrepair Specialist)
- Salary: GBP 43300 per year - GBP 53680 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140157
Housing Lawyer - Disrepair Specialist
New job opportunity within a public-sector Housing provider based in London as a Housing Lawyer, specialising in Disrepair. It is a permanent position, paying between £43,400 and £53,680. The department provides inhouse advice on Housing litigation issues and takes on cases.
- Must have strong Disrepair experience
- Strong awareness of litigation risks and cost consequences
- Advise on settlements and cases
- Must have experience of acting for the landlord
- Delivery of training - you will be required to analyse the disrepair process
- Knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 is essential
- EPA (environment protect act claims / statutory claims) 1990 is essential
- Good experience with writing reports and drafting settlements and general understanding of court order.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Qualified Lawyer or legal executive with vast experience in Public Sector
- 2 years plus PQE
- In-house experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base and various jurisdictions within the organisation.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills for meeting tight deadlines and assimilating complex legal material