Business Analyst - HR Systems Migration ProjectHR
- Salary: GBP 350.00 per day - GBP 400.00 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH135142
Business Analyst - HR Systems Migration Project - 3 Months initially - highly likely to extend - London.
A Business Analyst with an HR Systems background and a strong set of data analysis, data mapping, data modeling and data manipulation skills is required for an initial 3 month HR systems migration project in London.
The company is in the process of migrating data from multiple bespoke HR systems to Workday and as such are looking for a Business Analyst who is able to uncover where the data resides and then subsequently analyse, map and then manipulate the data
In order to be considered for this contract, which is likely to extend. You will need to demonstrate the following core skills and experience:
- Extensive technical experience of Data warehousing principles, Business Intelligence and Data modelling
- A detailed understanding of data analysis, migration and integration tasks
- Strong data handling skills with proven high level of proficiency in extracting, merging, mapping and reconciling large data sets from different data sources
- Advanced Excel, XML, database and data manipulation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of Importing / Exporting metadata including data uploads and reconciliation
- Experience of ITIL methodologies
- An understanding of HR functions and processes
Experience in working within controlled/compliance-based environments (particularly Sarbanes Oxley) would be beneficial for this role and experience of Workday is highly desirable
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.