E-Learning Content DeveloperHR
We are seeking an e-Learning content developer on behalf of our client for a 6month contract to manage the transition all existing course content and transform this into e-learning content using the Articulate 360 authoring tool
- Designing and implementing e-learning content from the existing learning curriculum
- Meeting with Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and deliver suitable learning solutions.
- Implement eLearning courses after they have been reviewed and approved.
- Develop and/or amend existing eLearning content when necessary.
- Be responsible for UAT across all the learning courses once they are active.
The ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within the eLearning content development space.
- A prolific user of Articulate 360
- An expert on Moodle based Learning Management Systems
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Acute attention to detail.
- A deep understanding of learning methods.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.