- Salary: GBP 40000.00 per year - GBP 50000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138294
My client is a profession services firm looking for experienced Employee Relations (ER) Partners, for fixed term and permanent contracts. Your role is to be a trusted employee relations advisor supporting colleagues across the service. As an excellent coach, you'll use these skills alongside your employee relations and HR expertise to deliver high quality proactive case management and support for all ER matters. Examples include: capability, disciplinary, grievances, absence management, ACAS conciliations, tribunal claims, appeals and flexible working requests.
- Providing sound and professional advice and guidance to line managers for ER cases.
- Coaching and supporting managers with people matters, you'll be readily available when you're needed providing first line support.
- End to end ownership and management of capability, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Attending hearings and tribunals as required, including preparation and support with all written correspondence.
- Being the escalation point for any queries from the HR support managers.
- Always putting customer first and proposing practical solutions.
- Delivering a fair and efficient service that reflects the diversity of our customers and our people.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent relevant experience and the ability to demonstrate the level of skills and knowledge required for the role.
- Proven HR experience in a similar role and organisation
- Using your good understanding of employment law to advise customers and solve problems.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and able to prioritise and multitask to deliver excellent customer service.
- Great communication skills and able to influence diplomatically and effectively at different levels.
- Using your analytical skills to solve problems and identifying improvements to ways of working and suggesting improvements to HR policy and process.
- Using your coaching skills - in this role you'll be coaching line managers in people matters and helping them to manage them rather than doing the task for them.
- Pragmatic, resilient and motivated to do the right thing at the right time.