Graduate Recruitment Manager - Investment BankingHR
- Salary: GBP 350.00 per day - GBP 375 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH139562
I am seeking a Graduate Recruitment Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave running the graduate recruitment hiring team of 7 people hiring into the Investment Banking Division of one of my clients operating within financial services.
You will have responsibility for delivering hires for the Analyst and Associate programmes across the Investment Banking Division within EMEA as well as the Summer intern requirements for this division.
The role involves
- Developing close working relationships with key business sponsors and HR partners to ensure the campus strategy is embedded in the business agenda;
- Liaising with Global Campus Recruiting teams to enable global reach of campus programmes and leverage best practice;
- Work with wider campus management team to ensure consistency of process and candidate/client experience;
- Lead the recruitment strategy for all campus programmes within Investment Banking
- Oversee candidate management process from on-campus events through to offer and closing process in order to attract and hire the best candidates;
- Manage all processes for campus selection (including all materials);
- Participate in on-campus events and promotions;
- Work closely with the Talent Diversity & Inclusion team to ensure best practice in attracting & selecting a diverse workforce;
The successful candidate will have strong graduate recruitment experience preferably within an investment bank supporting the front office division. You will additionally have excellent team management skills alongside the following
- Ablility to present, communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Attention to detail and ability to execute in an ambiguous and evolving environment
- Ability to meet deadlines; Ability to juggle multiple priorities and relationships
- Experience of working successfully across different businesses and cultures within a complex organisation
- Resourceful and innovative with a willingness to utilise creativity
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.