Group Learning, Leadership & Development ManagerHR
- Salary: GBP 70000.00 per year - GBP 75000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140445
Our client is seeking a Leadership Development Manager to lead the learning & development function at group level within the organisation. Managing a team of 3 you will be responsible for driving all learning and development strategy and interventions within this fast paced organisation.
- Manage the Learning and Development team. Ensuring best practice strategies that enable to team to be the benchmark and be thought leaders within this space.
- Conduct training needs analysis and development blended learning solutions across to continually improve the Learning and Development initiative across the organisation.
- Collaborating with senior HR leaders across the organisation to ensure that skill gaps are understood and succinctly covered.
- Invigorate the leadership and development of the workforce to produce a high-performance team.
- Lead on OD initiatives to aide company growth.
- Manage the performance management process including performance improvement processes.
- Keeping everyone informed and updated about new strategies through thought leadership.
- Inspire new, creative thinking that through Thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record leading a learning & development function within a fast paced, lean environment - experience within FMCG or Retail sectors is advantageous but not essential
- Possess and extensive toolkit of learning and development interventions
- A proven track record of influencing people around them at all levels of an organisation.
- Capable of working in fast paced environment and balancing multiple responsibilities at once.
- Malleable to every situation they are put in
- Accredited and familiar with assessment tools
- Possesses operational and strategic dexterity to manage and deliver projects to a vast audience.