Head of Talent DevelopmentHR
- Salary: GBP 90000 per year - GBP 120000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140621
I am seeking a strong talent & learning professional for a Head of Talent Development position within the fintech sector. This role is a new role and will be a greenfield site where you can design and embed the talent and learning strategy for the 500 strong organisation, initially working on a stand-alone basis as the subject matter expert in this space.
- Work with the Head of HR and senior business leaders to establish learning and talent development needs and embed appropriate talent management and learning solutions.
- Ensure innovative and leading-edge learning and development interventions are applied to ensure a world class business that is a thought leader in this space.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop a blended firmwide learning curriculum.
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the organisation to enable leaders in the business to manage effectively and support them to achieve the organisations strategic objectives and become a high performing team.
- Lead on OD initiatives to aide company growth and organisational effectiveness.
- Manage the performance management process including performance improvement processes.
- Build effective succession plans to ensure the business can meet future objectives.
- Keeping everyone informed and updated about new strategies through thought leadership.
- Inspire new, creative thinking that through Thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated up to Masters level preferably within Organisational Psychology or equivalent degree.
- You will have deep technical knowledge of all aspects of Talent and Learning with a proven track record of success in this space.
- The ability to drive talent, learning and OD interventions within a fast paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level.
- Possess an extensive toolkit of learning and development interventions and psychometrics.
- A proven track record of influencing people around them at all levels of an organisation.
- Capable of working in fast paced environment and balancing multiple responsibilities at once.
- Possesses operational and strategic dexterity to manage and deliver projects in a timely manner to appropriate audiences.