HR Advisor IHR
- Salary: GBP 170 per year - GBP 190 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138208
My client is a global organisation operating within the oil & gas sector. They are seeking an interim HR Advisor to support their organisation based Canary Wharf for a 9-month contract. You will advise line managers on general HR and employment aspects, including performance management, employment law, employee engagement, and reward and recognition.
What attributes would make this candidate stand out?
Flexible outlook, attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace. Experience working in a large global matrix organisation.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR policies and practices.
- Contribute to the execution of employee relations strategy.
- Leavers administration (exit interviews, etc).
- Contribute to execution of HR policies and local compliance.
- Advise and counsel managers on HR activities. Support efforts focused on creating a high level of performance throughout the entire organization.
- Stay informed of laws, rules, regulations, and statutes governing equal employment opportunity practices. Assure compliance with all applicable governmental and corporate regulations.
- Maintain a high level of quality, efficient HR services, to include: staffing/selection; performance management; employee relations; and training and development.
- Will perform administrative duties as required
- HR Generalist experience in large global matrix organisations.
- Proven track record of working effectively within a team-based environment.
- Experience and knowledge of company policies pertaining to employees.
- Experience coaching line managers on human-resources-related topics.
- Recognize that accident prevention is equal in importance to production, quality, delivery, and cost control, and accept responsibility to work safely and to promote safety consciousness among fellow workers.
- Expertise as a human resources generalist with core competencies in recruiting, training, safety, organizational development, and compensation.
- Aptitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Strong Microsoft experience
- Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- SAP experience preferred