HR Advisor - Shared ServicesHR
My client operates within financial services sector and they are seeking an HR Specialist to join their shared service centre team aligned to specific business areas to support on all operational HR queries
They are seeking someone who will work in partnership with all the Centre of Excellence HR functions to consistently deliver efficient and effective services such as on-boarding, resolving queries, probations, providing metrics and supporting the HR Consultants with their client groups.
- Keeping in line with time pressure and responses to HR questions and queries received through various sources, both in person and online.
- Conversing with both managers and other members of the team to advise and implement policies.
- Work closely with other departments such as the Talent Acquisition Team for onboarding of new member, and Immigration and Global Mobility Team for transition of Expats and visas, and the Global Relocation team with relocation administration and other international transfers.
- Keep the Benefits and Payroll teams up to date with joiners and leavers details so any amendments can be processed in time.
- Up keep of the HR database (PeopleSoft) to ensure all data is current, and collaborative work with US Corporate HRDA to manage changes and updates for the system.
- Work with line managers to track and report any issues relating to new joiners i.e probation periods, issues end of probation letters.
- Maintain employee files both paper and electronic and keep a strong level of organisation.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners in regard to their particular client group
To be successful in this role you will have worked previously has an HR Advisor or Specialist within an HR operations or shared services function. You must additionally have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in MS office.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Analysing ability.
- Proven experience of being able to work in a fast paced environment, and handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Ability to utilise initiative and take responsibility to provide quick and effective solutions
- Adaptability and commercial awareness
- High level attention to detail and the ability to run HR reports effectively
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.