HR Business Partner - TechnologyHR
- Salary: GBP 500.00 per day - GBP 600 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH140113
Seeking an experienced interim HR Business Partner who has supported a technology client group or worked as an HR Business Partner within a technology business undergoing change. I have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a strategic and pragmatic individual to support this client in undergoing change within this function on an interim basis for a 9 month contract initially with potential to extend.
Key accountabilities for the role will be interpreting the business strategy into clear deliverables from a people strategy perspective for the Technology function, interfacing with the broader HR team and business functions as well as centres of excellence to drive out the HR initiatives. You will ensure they are engaged appropriately to deliver the appropriate support in all areas including talent management, succession and development and leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Business Partner with sound experience within an HR partnering role supporting technology a global, matrix environment.
As an ideal fit for this position you will have the following experience:
- Ability to manage stakeholders internally and externally within a challenging environment and influence accordingly
- Have supported either a technology client group or worked in an HR role within the technology sector previously
- Broad experience in all aspects of an HR generalist role preferably on a global basis
- Experience of managing change and driving HR initiatives in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrable commercial and pragmatic approach to human capital solutions
- High level influencing and communication skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.