- Salary: GBP 45000 per year - GBP 50000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140235
We are seeking an HR Manager on behalf of our client operating within the professional services sector. This is a rapidly growing organisation and they are seeking a broadly skilled HR Generalist to join their organisation.
Core responsibilities include:
- You will be the primary point of call and assume day-to-day responsibility for all HR support for your aligned client group.
- You will be expected to advise and guidance on HR Issues such as employee relations, performance management, disciplinary matters and grievances.
- You will be reporting to the senior HR manager, supporting on the strategic and operational requirements of HR.
- Coordinating annual salary process within the dedicated service lines - including liaising with Department Heads to discuss increases across the departments.
- Reviewing performance appraisals within client groups and ensuring your continued work with the clients is carried out in a time effective manner.
- Liaising with the talent acquisition team to support on talent acquisition requirements including writing job descriptions, preparing interviews and benchmarking salaries.
- Ensuring that HR policies and processes are in line with current legislation and company policy.
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and projects directed by senior HR team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Solid experience working at Senior Advisor or Manager level within professional services or commercial sector
- Significant project and change management experience focusing on employee relations matters, e.g. organizational restructuring, aligning workforce to business demands, redundancy and TUPE.
- Part or fully CIPD qualified or has commensurate professional experience.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Collaborative approach, ability to quickly build strong relationships with people at all levels across the business.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written, including preparation of reports and presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail.