Interim Compensation SpecialistHR
My client is a large global bank that is seeking an experienced Compensation Specialist to provide expertise and support their organisational objectives.
- Providing expert advice relating to all compensation issues
- Act as a trusted advisor to HRBP's
- Advise on structuring packages, reviewing new hires, changes to existing employees' contracts, mobility taxation and share buy-outs
- Support the delivery and execution of timely and accurate reward operations
- Collaborate with other compensation product teams to implement the products and policies across all business functions globally
- Keep up to date with all regulatory remuneration requirements
- Manage year end performance and pay review processes
- Proactively share knowledge and help to develop team members to build professional capability for the good of the function.
- Manage, evaluate and improve HR products, plans, and processes
Core Requirements Include:
- Experience of working within the Banking sector
- Sound knowledge and experience of the compensation operations.
- Good understanding of the regulatory, legal and social requirements for reward and performance management in various regions.
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.