Interim Recruitment AdvisorHR
- Salary: GBP 50000 per day - GBP 55000 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH137762
My client is a global commercial real estate and investment services firm. They are seeking an experienced in-house or agency Recruitment Advisor for a Fixed Term Contract of 4 months. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading team to help to attract and engage key talent across the UK. You will proactively build relationships throughout the organization to become a trusted advisor and an ambassador of the firm. Experience in recruiting in Real Estate or Financial Services would be advantageous.
- Build relationships with HRBP's and SVL Heads to review current and future resourcing needs. This will require a deep understanding of the SVL and skill profiles currently within the business and missing.
- Add value to SVL's by providing market knowledge, skills gap analysis, competitor compensation levels vs internal, potential time and cost of hire, and manage key stakeholder expectations throughout recruitment process.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies aimed at creating talent pipelines to meet future business needs. This will include headhunting, social media, relevant job boards, employee referrals and third party recruitment partners.
- Work in partnership with UK SVL's and become a trusted advisor regarding anything resourcing related.
- Develop and provide regular and consistent reporting to key stakeholders. Review and analyse reports looking for areas for improvement and remedies.
- Provide a successful offer management process to the SVL's and candidate population. Talk though counter offer scenarios and best practise to ensure high completion rates.
- Be the key contact/relationship holder with third party recruitment partners.
- Driven to deliver - understands business challenges and delivers successful outcomes. This will require strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Engage with SVL's and influence people at all levels and across different functions. These relationships will need to be developed quickly and credibly using excellent and adaptive communication skills.
- Challenge positively, question the status quo, be resilient and vary approach to match business needs.
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and with time constraints and delegate to others as appropriate.
- Hard working and conscientious with ability to tailor process to suit business need.
- Establish rapport quickly with candidates, managers and team members. Work collaboratively with team, wider HR and the business to deliver successful outcomes.
- Manage and resolve conflicts and able to lead and influence discussions at a senior level.
- Confidence working across all levels of recruitment. Managing successful recruitment projects at senior level through to junior. Ability to employ a headhunting approach to all levels of recruitment and not rely solely on advert response.
- Experience recruiting in Real Estate or Financial Services would be an advantage. The ideal candidate could come from either a Recruitment Agency or In-House background.
- Strong commercial acumen, sense of urgency and business sense.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.