International Benefits Manager - AsiaHR
I am seeking for an International Benefits Manager on behalf of my client within the financial services sector, on a short 3 months contract. Based in London, the candidate will be part of the Pensions and Benefits team, supporting the management and implementation of the company's pension and benefits strategy. The key area of responsibility will be to the ASEAN & South Asia and Greater China and North Asia regions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To take the lead in providing advisory pension and benefits support for countries in the South Asis, ASEAN, Great China and North Asia regions
- Working with local management and PRB (Performance, Reward and Benefits) advisory colleagues, to review pensions and benefits locally to ensure arrangements become, and remain, fully compliant with country legal and regulatory requirements and group policies, including plan change approvals and periodic local governance audits
- To support local pension rewards and benefits delivery and HR colleagues in the design, development, administration and communication of the Group's existing and new benefit plans, including working with Global Business Services in Chennai
- To develop and maintain data covering the Group's pension and benefit arrangements to support management, and the requirements and activities of the Group pensions and benefits teams.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of benefit offerings and new trends and developments in benefit design and governance for countries in the two regions.
Qualifications and Skills
As an ideal fit for this position you will have the following experience:
- Communication skills to articulate complex issues simply and comprehensibly
- The ability to develop and maintain personal relationships with staff of all nationalities
- Experience of best practice within major multinational companies
- Strong experience of project management and delivery
In addition to the above the ideal candidate will also be able to display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct. Also they must have the ability to work independently; identifying and prioritising key issues then managing them through to a conclusion.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.