Lawyer Experience TrainerHR
My client, a global law firm based in London is seeking a Lawyer Experience Trainer on an 8-month contract. This role will sit within the Lawyer Experience project team tasked with analysis, design and development of the training programme to support the implementation of the new Lawyer Experience dashboard. The role will the design and creation of training materials, and training delivery to global users during different phases of the project. You will be involved with designing the training including training manuals, one pagers, e-learning and involved in f2f training.
- Work closely with other programme training team members to understand the build process and then help create training materials for different functional areas.
- Support the training needs of any super-users and UAT users who will require specific training in order to deliver the phases of the project.
- Assist with the training plan for super-user and go-live end-user training
- Help build example data in training system for use in concurrent sessions across multiple locations
- Work with a team of training analysts during the delivery phase of the training programme. This team may include dedicated training professionals, other project ream members and seconded representatives of the finance user community drawn from all of the firms offices
- Facilitate the development and delivery of the training programme
- Contribute expertise for content development and delivery of end user training for Lawyer Experience products
- Ensure training content and materials are reflective and consistent with the firm's overarching training strategy, approach and templates
- Work in partnership with the global learning and development department to ensure all training is developed and delivered in accordance with in-house standards and methodologies
- Ensure that the Lawyer Experience training programme and training content is packaged and presented in such a way for it to transitioned to BAU teams for ongoing training of new joiners.
- Bring best practice knowledge in order to help shape future processes and organisational requirements to support the ongoing training needs of the global firm.
- Experience of a working on a complex systems change programme
- Experience of designing the training and it is a stand alone role
- Strong design training experience and demonstrate experience in designing a training campaign
- Experience in defining and developing training and knowledge materials for large change projects/ programmes
- Experience in delivering learning and development solutions to a number of different audiences on a variety of subjects
- Professional services background
- 5 years experience of having worked and trained on specific applications such as dashboards and reporting
- Knowledge of relevant legal Finance and Practice Management systems - TRE 3e and Intapp specifically would be desirable.
- Travel will be required to Manchester and some global offices
- Experience of using eLearning software such as Articulate or Adobe Captivate
- Experience of working within a fast moving, complex, international finance system replacement programme
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.