Learning & Development PartnerHR
- Salary: GBP 65000.00 per day - GBP 75000.00 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH138931
My client is a professional services firm that is seeking a strong Learning & Development Business Partner to develop and deliver the learning and development strategy for a challenging and demanding client group. This will initially a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to transition into a permanent role. They are seeking a high impact learning professional who can work in conjunction the various business heads to drive a high performing culture through learning interventions working with a very senior client population.
- Conduct training needs analysis and design and develop the learning and development strategy across the line of business
- Deliver blended learning solutions and curriculum to drive excellence that are fit for purpose globally
- Support talent management initiatives through learning interventions
- Facilitate internal development workshops
- Develop training evaluation methods to show ROI
- Manage responsibility learning interventions engaging with third parties and the broader team to ensure the curriculum is best in class
You will be an experienced learning & development professional who has preferably worked within a partnership environment with high level credibility and knowledge of learning interventions. You will have demonstrable experience in both the design and delivery of blended learning interventions at all levels within an organisation. You will have excellent communication skills with a strong coaching style and ability to engage and drive performance. The ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders will be key to success
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.