Project Manager - Process Design HR Shared ServicesHR
My Client is a leader in global banking and financial services and is seeking a HR Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract to define and embed processes for the HR Shared Services division. The purpose of this role is for the Project Manager to work with key parties in the Service Delivery Modernisation programme to prepare good process outputs for the solutions developed within the programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Represent good process design principles in programme activities, design sessions and decision making
- Prepare process maps and associated documentation in line with overall process governance, design principles and standards required by the Process Design and Governance team within the HR COO office
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop workable process designs which can be operationalised successfully and provide quality outcomes (customer experience, TATs, SLAs, etc.)
- Accurately size effort and time required to produce process maps and associated documentation, feed into project plans
- Ensure that process maps and associated documents capture operation risk requirements in line with group standards
- Process and system knowledge: Must have experience of designing processes for HR or Operational/Shared Services teams, enabled by technology. Good technical appreciation and understanding of service management applications useful
- Communication: Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation with an ability to engage and support a variety of stakeholder levels including management
- Results Orientated: Outcome focussed with excellent problem solving abilities whilst exercising good judgement
- Must have experience of process design and output development for HR Shared Services organisations
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.