Regional Trainer - South of EnglandHR
- Salary: GBP 30000.00 per year - GBP 32000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH138436
My client is seeking an innovative Trainer to manage training and learning and development requirements for the South of England region. Operating within the property management space, this is a fast paced and rapidly growing organisation and you will need to have a broad learning and development background to support the business across all of the soft skills training for employees.
You will support the organisation's training needs by identifying, designing and delivering learning solutions in accordance with business strategies and supporting the L&D plan. With much of the delivery on training utilising social media, strong innovative knowledge of designing and implementing interventions through this medium will be key
You will be a passionate learning and development specialist with a broad knowledge of all aspects of learning and the ability to quickly understand the organisation's systems and processes to utilise this to turn into easy to understand learning solutions to audiences with mixed levels of expertise.
You'll also come to us with the following experience: -
- Strong ability to influence and engage at all levels with a consultative and inclusive approach
- Experience in designing and delivering engaging workshops on a variety of skills e.g. Sales, Systems, Customer Experience and coaching techniques.
- Experience of delivery using Webinars, video and other informal learning systems software
- The ability to evaluate and report on training programs effectiveness by developing pre and post-tests, surveys, and/or other methods and tools
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven L&D experience in a high volume fast paced environment preferably within retail/leisure or another fast moving sector
Please note that this role will require extensive travel to various sites across the South of England, but will also include travel to London HQ as and when required