Talent Acquisition CoordinatorHR
- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 45000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH139229
My Client are a Fin Tech organisation based in London seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator on a permanent basis. They're at a pivotal point in their growth, they serve thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as multinational companies.
You will ensure the hiring pipeline runs smoothly and quickly. You'll work closely with hiring leads to ensure that processes are working as they should be. You care deeply about the experience of your candidates, and you'll pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
- Running the logistics for our recruitment efforts, from posting job ads to scheduling interviews and ensuring everyone involved knows what's going on
- Keeping meticulous oversight of our Talent and People software so that every person is tracked from application to joining and beyond
- Being the first point of contact for our candidates, answering their questions and keeping them keen and relaxed through the process
- Running the on boarding process for new candidates: from writing contracts and taking references, to ordering their equipment
We are looking for someone incredibly organised and friendly to manage our hiring process. You will be managing all interactions with applicants, from CV screening to scheduling interviews.
- You're incredibly well organised with an astounding ability to multi task.
- You're used to taking responsibility for scheduling and logistics and you can prioritise tasks effortlessly.
- You are process oriented. You're obsessively detail attentive, proactive, and ready to work independently.
- You care deeply about creating a great experience for candidates.
- You have heaps of enthusiasm, diplomacy and patience.
- The role would suit an individual with a background in recruiting coordination or people operations.
- We welcome a wide diversity of candidates - if you're unsure, please apply.