Application Security Services Developer - Microservices/DevOpsInformation Technology
- You will be joining a team developing a next-generation platform capable of providing Security Assurance services which are closely aligned to goals of Agile development, DevOps, and Cloud.
- Your role would be to help develop bespoke software elements, select and deploy products and support implementation of the planned solution however possible.
- This is a critical role in the context of a strategically important project and the successful candidate will be accountable for a specific and distinct set of features in this context.
- The capability to engineer, architect, develop and deploy web applications within a microservice architecture.
- Ability to approach security product evaluations objectively, thinking both bottom-up from a security specialist perspective and top-down from an organizational requirements perspective.
- Experience architecting SecDevOps solutions.
- Familiarity with general security concepts.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.