Database Administrator (DBA) - SQL/Oracle/DB2 - MySQL/PostgreSQL - UNIX/Windows - Perm London
Salary negotiable great package
A leading financial services company are looking for an experienced DBA to join their growing database team.
- Administration of the databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2) and the environments in which they run
- Participation in continues database development, data security enhancements, management and regulatory reporting, "Big Data" capture and reporting, deployment and on-going tuning of databases
- Ensuring the database availability and support of critical business systems and database related releases (out of hours if required)
- Development and management of DR solutions around the databases
- Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
- 5 years of experience working as DBA on Linux and Windows
- Experience in some of the following RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL)
- Database development skills (nice to have)
- Experience in Database design and implementation based on business and technical requirements
- Experience in database engine configuration and performance tunning
- Experience in database query and index analysis and configuring monitoring systems
Database Administrator (DBA) - SQL/Oracle/DB2 - MySQL/PostgreSQL - UNIX/Windows - Perm -London