Global Records Management Control, Metrics & ReportingInformation Technology
- Salary: GBP 50000.00 per year - GBP 55000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140195
Our Client, a large Bank in London are seeking a Global Records management, control Metrics & Reporting - AVP
The Group Data Metrics, Reporting & Assurance function is responsible for defining and implementing a robust Data Quality & Records Management framework Group-wide, and for providing ongoing oversight to ensure processes and procedures are operating effectively across the Group to satisfy the requirements of Barclays' standards.
- Execution of processes required to operate in accordance with the Global Records Management Policy and Standards
- Managing the ORAC Risk and Control Self Assessment process for Global Records Management, in addition to any other ad hoc assessments as required
- Ensure the required standards pertaining to Records Management are maintained on an ongoing basis
- Provide appropriate transparency of any issues, audit points, risk events, DWBs mapped to the Data and Information Risk horizontal around Records Management
- Production of timely and accurate Records Management metrics and artefacts for Business Unit and/or Group on an ad-hoc basis or when required, in an efficient, repeatable and consistent fashion.
- Risk Reporting and monitoring (on definition of KRIs)
- Build relationships and a network across the CDO teams and related groups to support embedding of strong Records Management disciplines
- of Data Governance
- Data Quality Management
- Enterprise Reference Data Management
- Data Architecture
Please apply if you have the above experience.