SharePoint DeveloperInformation Technology
Our client, a financial services group are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Day to day administration and support of the applications
- Providing advice and guidance to users as the go-to person for business applications so that they can get the best out of the applications available to them and are using them in accordance with agreed protocols, standards and best practice
- Working with the Information Security Manager to ensure access, document management retention and marking requirements are correctly implemented.
- Experience with a relevant and comparable organisation in terms of technology used and size.
- Hands on experience implementing and maintaining SharePoint 365 and SharePoint 2010 with advanced knowledge of workflows, InfoPath, PowerShell Scripts and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience of SharePoint Migrations for Intranet content and document management.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.