1st/2nd Line Desktop Support EngineerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 30000 per year - GBP 35000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 140034
1st/2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer required by a leading Investment Management company in Central London.
Permanent - £30k to £35k depending on experience.
- 1st/2nd line IT support with a vast, varied list of daily IT support duties.
- General end user troubleshooting such as forgotten passwords, broken/lost phones, security passes, application installation, and software updates, etc.
- Active Directory administration.
- VMware support.
- Cisco (telephony) support.
- Global desktop support.
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 support.
- Application installation & deployment.
- Software installation & updates.
- MobileIron (highly advantageous).
- Taking PC's apart & rebuilding.
- Rolling out mobile & desktop phones.
- Apple iPhone support.
- Administer access permissions to internal and external applications, liaising with the relevant 3rd parties as necessary.
- Where necessary provide guidance and training to end users.
- Assist other Technology Infrastructure colleagues where possible.
- Remain contactable and available for work outside of office hours when required.
- Ideally, 5 years' experience in desktop support.
- Cisco telephony support.
- iPhone support.
- Must be a good team player and confident in customer facing situations.
- Overall support, not just Windows.
- Linux (advantageous).
- MobileIron (advantageous).
This is a very hands on role and will involve sporadic out of hours support.