Access Management AnalystInfrastructure
Access Management Analyst - IAM - Banking - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Access Management Analyst to join a global banking client in the City. The Access Management team are the first point of contact for all Access and Starter Leaver Transfer (SLT) related matters, supporting users in offices around the world. The team is also responsible for conducting User Access Reviews, engaging with the business to recertify user access.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of Access and Identity Management and Starter Leaver Transfer (SLT) processes
- User Access Review experience
- Experience of Aveksa or Sailpoint would be beneficial.
- Security domain experience in applications, security, infrastructure and integration.
- Experience within the financial services sector is highly desirable
- Solid AD administration experience
- Blackberry and GOOD administration and provisioning
- ITIL knowledge preferred but not essential
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.