CyberArk SME - Banking - London - Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CyberArk Specialist to join a global banking client on a 6 month rolling contract based in London. The successful candidate will work with IT Risk, Information Security, Infrastructure and Application Teams as they look to further integrate CyberArk into our environment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- Experience of implementing CyberArk in an Enterprise environment
- Automated password reset for non-standard implementations
- Strong Unix/Linux and Windows skills
- CyberArk reporting & CyberArk discovery - understanding
- Experience of designing, maintaining and performing upgrades of CyberArk infrastructure
- Experience of CPM plug-in & PSM connector development
- CyberArk certified training accreditation to advanced level or equivalent
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.