DevOps Engineer (Windows) / Deputy LeadInfrastructure
DevOps Engineer - Deputy Lead - Windows - JIRA - Team City - Powershell - SDLC - Agile
Global tier1 banking client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in London. You will take ownership of the Software Lifecycle tools owning the running of the environments that host the tools as well as the planning and rollout of new versions. You will work closely with Risk Analytics Development teams to streamline the existing build and deployment tools.
Skills and experience required
- Ability to write clear and succinct designs, procedures and instructions
- Experience of SDLC tools, JIRA and Team City
- Hands on experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong scripting skills - Python, PowerShell or SQL
- Experience working in an agile and iterative environment, using test driven development and similar practices
- Ideal candidate would have come from a Development background (.Net ideally) - not essential
- Excellent written communication; ability to create powerful and maintainable documentation
- Desirable: GIT, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Chef)
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.