Digital Ops Analyst (App/Production Specialist)Infrastructure
- Salary: GBP 84000 per year - GBP 85000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: MBA35146
Digital Ops Analyst (App/Production Specialist)
The existing digital team are looking bring on their own dedicated application/production support specialist.
This role is a mix of production support & DevOps, and the post holder will have knowledge of latest technologies such as Splunk and an understanding of architecture to be able to set up or work on configuration.
You must have experience with modern web technology including Splunk and Azure.
You will be the key contact point between Digital and the Shared Services group including Support & Infrastructure.
You will be responsible for helping to manage infrastructure migrations and reviewing application performance.
The role requires a highly capable digital professional with extensive technology & operational process experience to help manage an evolving Digital platform.
- Support Capability (Product) Owners to ensure the company has the necessary capabilities of a highly Digital platform.
- Manage 'Digital led' multi-team infrastructure based projects, e.g. infrastructure refits, migration to Azure, etc.
- Co-ordinate Digital activities, e.g. define and manage Digital activities needed to implement a robust Support & DevOps model.
- Define and manage application operational performance.
- Accountable for ensuring the operational aspects of the committed PI Objectives & Sprint Objectives are met.
- Working with other Agile teams & shared service teams to communicate and manage dependencies.
- Participating enthusiastically and effectively in the company's Agile ceremonies.
- Previous Application/Production Support.
- Working in Agile delivery methodologies, ideally SAFe.
- Use of latest technology: Azure, Splunk, API's, micro-services, Cloud technology, big data.
- Experience of infrastructure needed to support modern web technology, e.g. Azure
- Operational tools that help monitor platform and application performance
- Educated to at least undergraduate degree level.