Digital Service ManagerInfrastructure
Digital Service Manager - 24/7 Operations - Banking - DevOps/Agile
Contract, 6 months rolling, up to £800/day
An excellent opportunity as arisen within a global financial services client for a Digital Service Manager to join their team on a 6 month rolling contract basis.
The Digital Service Manager is accountable for all aspects of service delivery, 24/7 operations, effective monitoring, logging and alerting. As well as working with global support teams helping coordinate, triage, diagnose, recovery and avoidance of outages within the DevOps enabled cross-functional teams.
- Accountable to Digital's control owners for adherence to group standards
- A proven track-record of developing and delivering service improvements.
- Supporting and promoting a service culture which actively champions customer needs and lean agile principles whilst balancing against internal controls within digital.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL, Agile and DevOps
- Experience of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change/Release Management
- Experience with ALM tooling such as App Dynamics, New Relic, Splunk and Jira
- Facilitate regular capacity reviews
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.