Exchange Connectivity System EngineerInfrastructure
Exchange Connectivity System Engineer - Equities IT - Network Technologies - Linux
Permanent - Excellent package (Associate Director)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global financial services client for an Exchange Connectivity System Engineer to join their team in London on a permanent basis. The team is responsible for managing all exchange and client connections across EMEA for the Equities, Derivatives, FX and Fixed Income, Rates and Credit teams.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working with exchanges and managing trading and market data infrastructure
- Strong network skills, and a sound knowledge of Linux
- A recognized expert on stock exchange infrastructure and network technologies
- Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player, accustomed to collaborating with a large number of development, support and infrastructure teams.
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.