IT Enterprise Platform Administrator (Linux / VMWare)Infrastructure
IT Enterprise Platform Administrator - VMWare / Redhat / Storage (preferably EMC) / Backup - Banking
London, Excellent package offered
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Platform Administrator to join a prestigious financial services client on a permanent bases. You will join a specialist team and gain exposure to a broad range of technologies including SCCM, VMware, RedHat, SAN technologies and Cloud (AWS).
The Platform Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day management of the Platform Servers, related SAN infrastructure, and Backup solution. You will be expected to install hardware and perform system builds to defined specifications, and to be involved in creating said specifications where appropriate.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong VMWare ESX experience essential
- Strong Linux experience essential (ideally Redhat 5,6)
- Exposure to Storage (ideally EMC)
- Keen interest in Cloud (AWS)
- Powershell skills are a nice to have
- Good problem diagnostic skills, both in hardware and software
- Experience within the financial services sector is highly desirable
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.