RSA IGL / Aveksa SMEInfrastructure
RSA VIA Identity Governance & Lifecycle [IGL] - Aveksa - Onboarding - Banking
London, 6 month rolling, Excellent Rates offered!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global banking client, they are looking for someone experienced in configuration and engineering of the RSA VIA Identity Governance & Lifecycle [IGL] product to join the project team as an SME for the RSA product set, assisting with all aspects of application onboarding, system configuration and operational improvement.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of RSA VIA Identity Governance & Lifecycle [IGL] (formerly known as Aveksa & RSA IGL / IMG)
- Previous experience of implementing RSA VIA IGL in an Enterprise environment
- Experience working with Application Owners to design and implement onboarding solutions
- Must be familiar with creation and configuration the following platform elements:
- Identity, Directory & Application collector creation
- Review definitions & associated workflows
- Change requests & associated workflows
- Role collection & maintenance
- Email notification, templates & HTML
- Good SQL knowledge (for collector creation & report writing)
- Experience in Windows Powershell & VB scripting desired
- Good Windows/AD skills desired
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.