SWIFT Engineer, SAG, SAA-CREST, RMA, Scripting - Banking - London
An exciting oppotunity has arisen for a SWIFT Engineer to join a leading financial services client in the City. You will be to work on upgrades, maintenance and support for GS SWIFT product set which includes - SAG, AMH, Euclid, CREST, HSM, SWP, WebAccess and webMAX. Key focus will be on Alliance 7.2 and AMH 3.6 upgrades.
Skills and Experience required:
- SWIFT services (FIN, FileAct, Browse, Interact etc.)
- SWIFT products (SAG, SAA-CREST, RMA, web-platform etc.)
- AMH knowledge beneficial
- Basic understanding of SWIFT message formats and Standards Releases
- Unix (shell), Perl, Python scripting
- Experience in working with RDBMS and SQL
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.