Systems Engineer / AV TechnicianInfrastructure
Systems Engineer - AV - Cisco Call Manager - Cisco WebEx - Crestron - Financial Services
Permanent - Excellent package offered
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a leading financial services client in Victoria. You will provide face-to-face and first line of support of all issues in the EMEA region, and provide supplementary support for the APAC and North America regions as needed. This position will be part of a larger global team responsible for the AV support globally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting live meeting production in Meeting Rooms
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support of AV rooms, and support business users with the video conference workflows needed to setup calls
- Configuring and supporting Cisco VC hardware including DX, MX and SX series codecs, Codian Bridge, TMS Scheduling, and TPS Bridge.
- Support of the WebEx suite of tools from productivity tools to WebEx cloud services like CMR.
- Support of various Crestron products and solutions
- Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance across the various products sets under management with outside vendors.
- Support and some project management of video conference system upgrades over the next two years in EMEA and APAC.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with administering Cisco Call Manager (CCM)
- Technical knowledge of IP networking and QoS configurations
- Technical knowledge of Audio Video room designs and configurations
- Experience with Cisco networking hardware
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your C Vover for immediate consideration.