Wintel Engineer - VMWare - Citrix - Automation - Integration Project - London
Contract, 6 months rolling, up to £550/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global organisation in the City working on an integration project. The ideal candidate with have worked on a similar project previously where you were an integral part of merging two companies. They are looking for a Wintel Engineer to act as the SME on Windows related technologies and demonstrate strong automation skills.
- Escalation point to ensure smooth transition of new applications and systems into production environment
- VMWare and Citrix infrastructure and application platform engineering used across the Bank
- Automation engineering on numerous projects
Key Skills required:
- Experience working in a Systems Infrastructure role
- Scripting (PowerShell / VBScripting)
- Microsoft server products (O365, AWS)
- Change/Incident Management
- Previous experience of working on an integration project
- VMware & Citrix certifications or equivalent
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.