Experience content/copy writer required for a FinTech/Payments business with good knowledge and writing exposure to the business and financial services space.
We're also looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and make positive suggestion as to how the readership and business profile can be increased throught content.
You'll be responsible for:
- Produce high-quality, analytics-driven content for all channels, including online and offline
- Copyedit and proofread material
- Deliver projects from concept to final output within tight deadlines
- Take ownership of projects and results
- Drive content engagement and establish influencer marketing
- Show initiative when it comes to new content and repurposing content
- Good understanding of branding and SEO
- Good understanding of analytics tools and testing processes
- Focus on content journeys
- Make content and design work together
- Produce and execute project briefs
- Own house style document, content plan and content calendars
- Good understanding of publishing law and regulations
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn new things, explore digital technologies and find solutions with the resources available to you
- Interest in finance and comfortable with numbers/maths
- Excellent online skills
- Comfortable with CMS, ESP and CRM systems
- Commercial awareness and a keen interest and understanding of sales processes.
In addition we are looking for the following skills:
- Faultless written English.
- An ability to identify and write for a targeted readership.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- A willingness to speak to clients/readers and industry partners by phone.
- A willingness to learn about business and foreign exchange.
- Dynamic team player
- Can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise