JR159 - Copywriter - Financial Services - Banking - 3 month Contract - PART TIME, 3 - 4 days per week - £250 - £300 per day
Our client is a leading global banking organisation who are looking to recruiting a Copywriter to join the team on a part time basis, 3 - 4 days per week.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects, using your first class writing and creative skills in a role which will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business. The majority of the work will be across print and web projects although a reasonable level of exposure across new media will be required.
This role will interact and work closely with the communications function ensuring the right tone is being sent internally and externally.
To be considered:
- Experience working for a large organisation from Financial Services
- Experience working as a Copywriter across Print and Web projects with exposure to new media
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience working with multiple functions across the business, particularly communications
- Build strong rapport with key stakeholders
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.