Marketing Manager - Data / Insight / ResearchMarketing
- Salary: GBP 55000 per year - GBP 62000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR196
JR196 - Data Marketing / Insights and Research / Customer Segmentation - Global Financial Services - Permanent - London - £55k - £62k (negotiable) Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a global Banking organisation who are looking for a data marketing professional to join the team.
This role will act as a bridge between Data and Marketing teams, you will take responsibility for improving performance and ensure there is a constant communication channel between both teams. This role will not just be a reporting position, it will require the post holder to package up tactics and strategies so a reasonable amount of experience in both strategic and hands on positions will be essential.
The business are looking for someone who has a natural flair for creativity and innovation, able to advise and counsel key stakeholders where appropriate and have a strong commercial awareness.
To be considered
- Experience working in a Data Marketing / Research and Insights /Customer Segmentation capacity where you would have been exposed to large data sets
- Be the bridge between Marketing and Data teams, previous experience in a role which required this would be advantageous
- Able to develop strategy but also be hands on and provide advice and counsel to key stakeholders
- Creative, innovative, influential and have commercial experience
- Comfortable taking large data sets and reporting/presenting results
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Embraces the latest technologies
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.