Digital & Offline Content ManagerMarketing
- Salary: GBP 30000 per year - GBP 35000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR105
JR105 - Digital & Offline Content Manager - Financial services - West London - Permanent - £30k - £35k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a growing FS organisation who are looking for a talented Digital and Offline Content Manager.
You will be able to use your expertise to develop and create engaging content with a solid understanding of SEO and brand management will also be essential to carry out this role. This will be suited to someone who is looking to grow with the business in a role which can provide genuine career development.
Experience using analytics tools and testing processes will be an advantage. Excellent command of written and verbal communications along with knowledge around publishing laws and regulations will be important.
To be considered:
- Experience managing offline & online content within the financial services space or from a heavily regulated industry with an interest in business and financial services
- Solid understanding of SEO techniques
- Brand management enthusiast
- Experience using analytics tools and testing processes
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Creative and looking for a long term opportunity in a role which provides genuine progression
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall