Digital Copywriter - Financial servicesMarketing
Copywriter- Financial Services
£32-£39k bonus, bens
Our client a leading and successful financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Copywriter (with strong experience in writing copy for digital channels) to join the Marketing Team. You'll need experiene in financial services as a copywriter.
You will be responsible for creating and proofing clear and precise copy maintaining high editorial standards. This copy will be for a variety of purposes and audiences, including employers, intermediaries, members and potential members of the business.
- Responsible for copy production including; editing, writing and proofing high quality copy for different channels- in particular digital outputs.
- Produce compelling marketing communications content for campaigns across a variety of mediums including email, social media, advertising and website content.
- Deliver content across online communications including social media and website content.
- Responsible for turning difficult and complex copy on financial policy and products into something that's easy to understand by a wider, less financially literate audience.
- Producing copy for diverse audiences.
- Edit and proofread report documents including investment reports, annual report as required.
- Current/recent experience in a copywriting role gained in a financial services environment
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong experience in writing copy for digital channels
- Experience of writing campaign content for marketing communications
- Strong experience writing for different channels (social media, web, email).
- Experience writing for diverse audiences.
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided