Digital Manager- Web Analytics & Content ManagementMarketing
Digital Manager- Web Analytics & Content Management
£40-50k bonus, bens
Our client a leading global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced digital/web professional with strong experience in digital / web analytics and content management (from either a financial services organisation or large corporate) to join the communications team.
You will be responsible for the development and optimisation of the company's digital channels.
- Project manage the optimisation of existing assets relating to the corporate website, ensuring content is integrated with the wider group digital activities
- Lead the implementation and optimisation of site enhancements, developments, bug fixes and content for the corporate homepage site e.g. new components, domain migrations, and site content building and publishing.
- Management of digital channel metrics, review and optimisation
- Publishing of web pages to the corporate website
- Gather and document digital requirements aiding the rationalisation of tools across analytics, video hosting & distribution, Tag Management etc
- Work closely with digital and design agencies to implement changes
- Work with agencies to produce digital dashboards to chart progress against agreed KPI's on a monthly basis.
- Current/recent experience in a digital marketing role to include strong experience in digital/web analytics
- Experience should come from financial services, financial technology or large corporate.
- Experience using Content Management Systems (ideally Adobe CQ5, 5.5 or AEM6 & Oracle 11G) or similar systems.
- Understanding of Tag Management Systems and Analytics Tools such as google analytics and adobe Test&Target
- Understanding and ideally experience of SEO and PPC
- Excellent project management experience
Please send your CV's to Emma Jerome via the link provided